Saturday, October 11, 2008

Saturday Stuff

After 2 days of rest, medical leave though, I am much better. There are some things I need to do today.

  1. Get a hair cut
  2. Go to the bank.
  3. Visit my Dad
  4. Collect some stuff
  5. Do my assignment

Randomly, I will have to do one or the other today. As least right now, I already started my assignment on Ethical Issues. The issue is, I need to come out with an ethical dilemma as an example for the essay. It seems so easy and yet, I have no idea what kind of dilemma I want to present. I know I face such issues at times during work but I do not totally handle them myself. I guess I should be asking my colleagues who are always put into challenge in such situation.

Anyhoo, I decided not to go for the Aerobics Challenge since I just recovered from the sickness. I am going to pop by later to see if I can collect the stuff. Well, I can still present my MC if they do not believe me. How strict can they be, I paid for the challenge too! It aint free! Now that the world is in recession, what is more than to bargain for a good cause!? Hahah...

Seems like it is going to rain. I will have lunch and make my move before its too late. I am really a very busy woman! Secretly, I also do not wish to meet any visitors that might come this afternoon... Anti-social mood today! Everyday! Gosh! Whats really eating me man!?

No comments: