Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday Stuff

I hate Sundays. Simply 'cos I need to go back to work on Monday. There is always mixed feelings with some hang-over of emotions on Sundays. The only time I loved my Sundays was when I was not working for a while, I was not with Yadi (the time when we had a short break-up while he was studying overseas) and I never felt so care-free and stress-free and I just spent my Sundays at the beaches. Listening to my favourite songs on the mini-player and sipping my favourite Burbon Coke or Vodka Lime... Sometimes even when it rained I would still hang around there, soaking my skin in the rain and who cared then if I fell sick or not. No need MC!!! Hahahahhaha... SNAP! Wake up! Face the reality now! GOSH... When can I do that? First of all, I need to lose some weight! Hahahahhaha......

Talking about my emotion, I gathered that sad and bad things seemed to happen on Sunday for me... Look here!

  1. Emo One: Long time ago, Yadi had to go away for his overseas studies, the first time and the past times, he always left on a Sunday evening.

  2. Emo Two: Now, Yadi still needs to go away to KL for his work, the first time and every other time, he always leaves on a Sunday evening.

  3. Emo Three: My beloved late granny passed away on a Sunday.

  4. Emo Four: My beloved late grandpa also passed away on a Sunday.

Well, I guess its different stages of our life. How to stick to the same forever, right? Better or worse, we just gotta move our butt and go on...

On a happier note, I went to cut my hair yesterday. I love short hair but my face looks bigger. Thats why I said I need to lose weight. Then I also collected my Amore Challenge goodies bag. Happy la... For a while!

AMORE CHALLENGE BAG


AMORE CHALLENGE GOODIES

No comments: