Thursday, September 04, 2008

It Has Been A Week

Yeah. One week after my surgery. I am still feeling the pain. Going for my first post-op check tomorrow. Feeling cranky and kinda sad. Dont know what it would be like. I dont feel like returning to work at all.

First my home internet has been giving me problems since last week. I cannot connect full time as it keeps going off line. Someone is going to come in tomorrow evening to have a check. I just feel like incompetence without internet. Gosh. Can I go back to primitive life? Bet it is impossible! ARGH!!!

Supposed to have a Gerontology Counselling at SSTI but unable to go due to my medical leave. I need to explain the whole story to company HR and SSTI as well since it is funded by company itself. Trouble. But what to do? Hopefully they can accept my explanation that I AM GOING TO MISS ONLY THIS LESSON TODAY!!! AND I COMPREHEND THAT I MAY NOT GET A CERTIFICATE OF ACCOMPLISHMENT!!! Damn it. IS EVERYTHING LIKE THESE SO IMPORTANT or MY HEALTH? Yeah. Yeah. MONEY! ITS ALL ABOUT MONEY! I was already being nice enough to send an email to SSTI to explain my absence today. Too bad I do not have our HR contact and I did not think of asking any of my colleagues about it. SO ITS GOING TO BE A BIG DEAL!!! Yeah. In case I will be ask to pay the full cost of the course. WTF anyway. I really dont feel like doing this job anymore. I dont really want to help anyone anymore. Anyway, policy makers only make poilicies. WTF. PERIOD.

No comments: