Friday, September 05, 2008

" PAINFUL RIGHT ?! "

That was the first thing Prof said when he saw me entering the room. I could not help it but laughed! Oh gosh, dear Prof! How is it not painful at that particular spot which is one of the most sensitive skin area! He laughed too but he assured me that he did a biopsy again on that particular spot and it is NOW CLEARED!!! Should I be jumping for joy? He checked the whole area again where the surgery was done. I could not bear to look at the screen this time cos' I really dont want to see how ugly it has become! Actually, it was the pain that made me squirm and I really want to get over with and go home! Prof said that I am recovering well. And he said that I should wash the area more often with running tap water, not necessary to use irrigation solution. But I just hate the stinging feeling and the Prof said, " You gotta bear with it, girl! "
Anyway, I will be back to work on Monday! I am not really excited about it. Dont know why... recently I have been thinking of searching for greener grass. But then, I also cannot bear to leave this working place and some colleagues. Oh well... Thats some thoughts! See about it again later!

No comments: