Thursday, May 03, 2007

A Trip To Somewhere

The Last Trip Was In April 2007 !!! ... Maybe One More Coming Soon ...


Honestly, I do not care who is reading this but I do not enjoy trips to Malacca anymore. Maybe my mother-in-law could be reading this, or any members of in-laws. Its too monotonous. A pity not that I could not drive or I would be the one appointed to the task! A pity yes that my hubby has to do the job since he is the only person around in the household now that is able to. So many of my friends have been urging me to take up driving. And new friends were taken aback when I said that I could not drive at all and never in my life ever started a car engine!


Oh well, I love road trips. Be it to anywhere. I do not mind as long as I am not the one who drive. Thats the only reason left that I would tag along to Malacca. So whats wrong with it? Im tired of dramas and impatience await. There is always a cause of a trip there. I dont mind if a trip is going to be relaxing and maybe to meet some friends or happy relatives. For me, its a no-friends trip and always unhappy relatives to face. I have to pretend that nothing happened but all are too obvious not to hide. Being a daughter-in-law, I shared my views on certain matters. But again, who am I here to ground those rules.


On a positive note, I tried to make the trip fun. I enjoyed all the food available. Watched the movies I had rented. Took as many pictures as I love myself to be. Hey, Im not being narcissistic alright! Needed to turn a boring trip funny. Laughed at myself and hubby. But just hope hubby will understand. I try to too. We need emotional support whenever concerns of such arise!





I believe, we still have many trips like this to go ... ... ...

No comments: