Monday, September 25, 2006

The Singapore Idol Moment

I was not into this initially. I did not even know who is who. Until the last 4 contestants were left, then I started to listen to their voices and songs. Pretty impressive I can say, my opinion. I like Paul Twohill. And was abit sad that he was voted out. I always prefer the male vocal compare to the female. I do not know why. Especially those husky voices, like Jonathan's. Hady is good that I feel that its OK that he is not going to win the Singapore Idol title. He has the performer's instinct born in him. So natural. Jonathan seems less expose, in my opinion. But his husky, unique voice won all over. While I am waiting for the results to announce... Thats it!

Hady Mirza is the winner of the Singapore Idol II... !!!

Check out this link http://www.singaporeidol.com

I will not forget to look for the Mee Rebus/Soto and Satay stall uncle very very soon... To send congrats to him that his son has made it to the title and Im going to ask him to belanja me satay!

No comments: