Saturday, September 23, 2006

A Slack Day

Oh Yeah. I spent the whole day sleeping. Its like not having to get my sleep for such a long time. Its not norm for me to sleep like that unless Im sick. Im just too tired. I thought of going back to office to clear some work but in my dream. You can see, I even dreamt about work. Isnt this horrible?!?

I was supposed to go out with Hanzy. To get our eyebrows trimmed at Little Indian, using the traditional threading method. Hanzy said that it was not very painful and the outcome has been good. I noticed that but I have not let anyone trimmed my brows before. I do it myself all the time. So as Im freakingly slack today, since last night after I came from the play, I was thinking not going to do it. Hanzy was tired too but unsure if he went on his own at the end. Melissa called me in the afternoon to ask me out. We had planned before to go to Marks and Spencers for shopping. I again turned her down. Oh my... what a day like that. Felt wasted and unaccomplished.

I just ordered KFC via phonecall. I needed to wait for about an hour for the delivery. Hmmm. Tummy groaning. Hungry and wasted.

No comments: