Thursday, September 11, 2008

A New Blog Skin

This is so difficult. I used to ask Hanz to help me with the blogskin. Since I am on leave, I thought I should try to learn how to do it. I spent about three hours trying to figure out. Its even harder than studying! Hahahaha... I guess I need more practices and learning to understand those codes. Some people can just do it like a piece of cake. Now, I have this new skin up, I am trying to get my sidebar back as you can see, the whole page has been centralised all the way down. I dont know how. Maybe I will figure out later!

Tomorrow is Khatijah's last day at work. Hanz just messaged me if I would be joining them for dinner tonight. Since I am not really in the fit situation, I decided not to go. I want to rest better and study for my coming exam on Monday. I think I may take a bus to KL to visit hubby over the weekend. Gosh. I am having headache now!

I decided to change back to the classic template. I just felt its not right somewhere... Today is 911-day.

No comments: