Sunday, August 24, 2008

Facial at SK-II Boutique

Hmmm... My virgin facial treatment at SK-II Boutique. Never in my life have I done a facial treatment and all I can say is that it is really an interesting experience. I stumbled the promotion while I was checking out the so-called miracle facial treatment essence on the internet. I have been contemplating to try the essence for donkey months since the product came around. I wanted to buy and try but it is pretty expensive so I held back again. So there is a promotion of $50 discount for its facial treatment if registration is done online and there is also another 10% discount on the products. Well, since I have been tremendous stress from left, right, center, top and bottom, I decided to give myself a treat. Yeah. I should have done it long ago. The therapist is very skilful and friendly so I decided to come back next month to do another one, a different set of facial treatment. I guess I really need to give myself some pampering, so long it works within my budget. And yes! I got myself a small bottle of the essence and they gave me another two miniture samples of cleanser and toner.

I have to make myself look more radiant, not prettier but at least people will not comment that I am deprived of sleep and I look terrible all the time!
By the way, Dad has been discharged on Saturday. It was a long wait for him as my brother had gone to the hospital to fetch. They waited for a long long time for the doctor's clearance and finally, they let my Dad go after his dinner. Yeah. My Dad was grumbling but at least glad to be out of the hospital. He would be going back for outpatient follow-up and monitor his INR since he is on Wafarin. He has some stones in his gallbladder and once his INR is stable, he would be doing the operation in a month's time. He really hoped to get it all done and over with.

No comments: