Friday, August 08, 2008

Another Long Time Missing

I am not focused here. So many things are happening around me that I am giving up prioritising. Since May till now, my medical condition seems quite well. The virus is still there for sure. I just had another check today at the hospital. The professor confirmed that I cannot do away with the laser treatment. I uncrossed my fingers. I believe I have to be tested this way and I accepted Him for giving me a chance to see things in a different manner, through this procedure, through this tough journey that I am going through. Yes, the date has been set on 28th August 2008. I crossed my fingers again.

Hubby has left for KL. It was another tremendous effect on my emotion. Although I seem so fine, I am not really that fine. I HATE THIS FEELING coming back to me again. It happened 10 years ago when he left for Australia to study, for four years. This time he is leaving me again to work, for I-dont-know-how-long! He thinks it is a good opportunity to venture out. Yes, I support him. But emotionally, no one is supporting me. Both of us know that feeling of separation. It is really terrible. Absence can make a heart grows fonder. I think we are so over that phrase now! When he is not around, I miss a person who can cheer me up. When he is not around, I cannot remind him not to smoke so much. When he is not around, he cannot remind me to massage his legs. When he is not around, I would not be able to hear his silly jokes and watch his silly gestures which make my day. Things are just different when he is not around. Lesser chance of communication. Technology is just not real enough. I am just worried that our bond will be losing its stand as he gets busier each day... And in order for me not to think too hard or too much, I make myself even busier all day. I guess its not healthy. But I believe it is not going to be this way for too long. I want to finish my studies so that I can move over to KL then. I only can remember this now. We promised to be strong. We will be able to go through this together, again.

Dear hubby, I will always be here for you. And you will have to wait for me! Me love you as always...

No comments: