Saturday, May 10, 2008

All Alone

I am all alone at home. Mother-in-law and hubby have gone to Malaysia and will return the next day. I was not very approving for hubby to go as he has been coughing very badly. It sounds like he is having some infection but I just do not understand why that he does not want to see a doctor and simply rely on the cough medication which he bought over the counter. I hate the sound of cough and I crossed my fingers that I will not get it from him. He was then unhappy about me not following him along. Of course I will not want to because I am still recovering from that pain. But to him, it will be fine to just sit in the car and travelling should not make it more worse. I hate that when I tried to reason with him and he will give me craps. And I do not understand and I still do not know the purpose of going to Malaysia this time. What is wrong with the frequent visits to Malaysia? Oh no... If mother-in-law misses her house so much, she should just stay there for good! I am getting tired. I want my flat back! I think that will be another episode! And good news, my brother-in-law's wife is now 2 months' pregnant so this will be another anticipation!

Hmmm... I feel like eating Nasi Lemak with Otah today...

No comments: