Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Read About It !!!

My sister-in-law is pregnant! Oh yeah! Im happy for her and my mother-in-law too because she is now promoted to granny status. Maybe I should not be too overwhelmed by this piece of news. The old folks always say that its not good to make big announcement when a woman is at the early stage of pregnancy. I do not know how it really works. Most of my friends who were pregnant before, they did wait till they were at their third or forth month to announce to friends and relatives. Superstitious? Anyway, she is now far away from us, staying in Australia. So I just pray that she could cope well with her pregnancy. I would pity her in terms of food craving, my poor sis might not be able to get what she wants over at Australia. So my mother-in-law just send her a big box of dried food, spicies, whatever she asked for that and hopefully the stuff could pass through the custom. Well, Australia is very strict about sending or bringing food into the country. I would just wait for more news to come. And pray to God that she will be in good spirit and health!

No comments: