Saturday, December 15, 2007

A Long Time And A Motivating Post !!!

I almost forgot about this blog. No one bugs me to update. I guess my friends have given up on me in a way 'cos they know Im have been super-duper busy. Whenever I read my friends' blog in blogspot, I know I have this here which I have been procastinating to update. Dont ask me why. I have so many reasons to tell you. Not excuses! They are reasons! See the difference!

Firstly, I am happy to have get my studies started. Although it was just a simple certification for basic counselling, I am glad to have completed it at 3 months' time. And leading to the next will be my diploma in counselling. That will be my year 2008 main mission, or rather resolution. I have to find myself some inspiration and motivation to complete this course. I did not ask my company to sponsor me this time. I am not sure if I can get it anyway and I do not want to waste my time waiting for company's decision. I have no time to wait as the closing date for January 2008 intake was in October 2007. It is a year diploma course which then lead to a degree. Seriously I will want to have my paperchase done and get over with. And it is true that with a good and higher qualification, at some point of your life, it is an essential part to make certain decision. Although we say that experience proves to be even better, how about experiences that come together with papers? It is more secure. Definitely. So I need to find motivational people to hang out with! Hahahhahah... I know there are many of them in my company. And since a few of my classmates are also taking up the diploma course, they are even happier to have study buddies, with someone we are familiar, things can work out better! And keep ourselves intact and MOTIVATED !!!

Anyway, I will try, alright, to keep this blog update. There are still many things to be mentioned. Certain part of my life changed. With someone gone forever, and I missed her like crazy. Right, grieving is a matter of time to take to slowly be resolved. I will tell more in the next blog. Maybe later!

No comments: