Saturday, December 29, 2007

Another One That I Will Miss

My-ex boss, Mrs Palakrishnan

Yesterday was my boss's farewell party. Hmmm... Now should be ex-boss. I could not make it there as I have some family matters to attend. I thought I would never see her again since her last day at work was 27th Dec 07. Luckily she came back to the office in the evening and I talked to her for a short while. She was busy and many of my colleagues would love to get her attention as well. I asked for a tight hug and it was granted. She always gives me a motherly feeling and the way she speaks is so gentle. The first hug she gave me was at Granny's wake. I broke down immediately. This time I controlled my tears 'cos I also did not want to ruin her make-up as I saw her eyes were already getting teary. Well, Im sure she had loads of tears flowing that evening. I wish her all the best and be in pink of health in years to come. I will miss you, Mrs Palakrishnan.

No comments: